News & Events
(CLRAO) Mission Statement
The mission of the Construction Labour Relations Association of Ontario regarding labor management relations is to:
- Maintain a relationship founded upon trust, cooperation, and shared goals.
- Assure that decisions relating to interpretation and administration of the Collective Agreements are fair and appropriately balance the interests of the parties.
- Engage in a participate effort to oversee the relationships between our employers and Local Unions.
- Communicate in an open and constructive manner.
- Encourage the dissemination of timely, relevant information so that decision making, and the management of change can occur at the most effective level possible.
- Promote total commitment from every Employer and Local Union, to improve the working environment and support the organization's efforts to prosper and grow.
No event found!
2022 Statutory Holidays
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 3, 2022 (observed day)
- Family Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Good Friday: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Canada Day: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Civic Holiday: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Labour Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 10, 2022
- Christmas: Monday, December 26, 2022 (observed day)
- Boxing Day: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 (observed day)