News & Events
(CLRAO) Mission Statement
The mission of the Construction Labour Relations Association of Ontario regarding labor management relations is to:
- Maintain a relationship founded upon trust, cooperation, and shared goals.
- Assure that decisions relating to interpretation and administration of the Collective Agreements are fair and appropriately balance the interests of the parties.
- Engage in a participate effort to oversee the relationships between our employers and Local Unions.
- Communicate in an open and constructive manner.
- Encourage the dissemination of timely, relevant information so that decision making, and the management of change can occur at the most effective level possible.
- Promote total commitment from every Employer and Local Union, to improve the working environment and support the organization's efforts to prosper and grow.
2023 Statutory Holidays
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 2, 2023 (observed day)
- Family Day: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Good Friday: Friday, April 7, 2023
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Canada Day: Monday, July 3, 2023 (observed day)
- Civic Holiday: Monday, August 7, 2023
- Labour Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Christmas: Monday, December 25, 2023
- Boxing Day: Tuesday, December 26, 2023
The Construction Labour Relations Association of Ontario is an incorporated not-for-profit employer association made up of thirteen member associations representing contractors bound to one or more of seven province-wide civil trade agreements; Carpenters, Labourers, Operating Engineers, Bricklayers, Cement Masons, Plasterers, and Rodworkers.
The Associations’ purpose is to bargain and administer province-wide Industrial, Commercial & Institutional Collective Agreements, promote sound labour relations, and other related undertakings on behalf of its members and employers as it may be authorized to represent.
Construction Labour Relations Association of Ontario
6299 Airport Road, Suite 303
Phone: (905) 671-0888
Fax: (905) 671-8212
Tony Fanelli, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Sillars, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com