News & Events
(CLRAO) Mission Statement
The mission of the Construction Labour Relations Association of Ontario regarding labour management relations is to:
- Maintain a relationship founded upon trust, cooperation, and shared goals.
- Assure that decisions relating to interpretation and administration of the Collective Agreements are fair and appropriately balance the interests of the parties.
- Engage in a participate effort to oversee the relationships between our employers and Local Unions.
- Communicate in an open and constructive manner.
- Encourage the dissemination of timely, relevant information so that decision making, and the management of change can occur at the most effective level possible.
- Promote total commitment from every Employer and Local Union, to improve the working environment and support the organization's efforts to prosper and grow.
2023 Statutory Holidays
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 2, 2023 (observed day)
- Family Day: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Good Friday: Friday, April 7, 2023
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Canada Day: Monday, July 3, 2023 (observed day)
- Civic Holiday: Monday, August 7, 2023
- Labour Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Christmas: Monday, December 25, 2023
- Boxing Day: Tuesday, December 26, 2023