News & Events
(CLRAO) Mission Statement
The mission of the Construction Labour Relations Association of Ontario regarding labor management relations is to:
- Maintain a relationship founded upon trust, cooperation, and shared goals.
- Assure that decisions relating to interpretation and administration of the Collective
- Agreements are fair and appropriately balance the interests of the parties.
- Engage in a participate effort to oversee the relationships between our employers and Local Unions.
- Communicate in an open and constructive manner.
- Encourage the dissemination of timely, relevant information so that decision making, and the management of change can occur at the most effective level possible.
- Promote total commitment from every Employer and Local Union, to improve the working environment and support the organization's efforts to prosper and grow.
No event found!
2021 Statutory Holidays
- New Year’s Day: Friday, January 1, 2021
- Family Day: Monday, February 15, 2021
- Good Friday: Friday, April 2, 2021
- Victoria Day: Monday, May 24, 2021
- Canada Day: Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Civic Holiday: Monday, August 2, 2021
- Labour Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 11, 2021
- Christmas Day: Saturday, December 25, 2021
- Boxing Day: Sunday, December 26, 2021